It truly does not get easier, or cuter!
Brownie Bites with Candy Carrot Tops
- 1 package orange slices (available in most candy aisles)
- 1 package spearmint leaves (Walgreens)
- 1 package two-bite brownies (found in store bakery)
- 1 16oz. container chocolate frosting
- 1 quart-size resealable plastic bag
- Chocolate jimmies (sprinkles)
- Decorative mini-cupcake papers
Arrange two-bite brownies in pretty paper liners.
Fill plastic zipper bag with chocolate frosting, squeeze to remove excess air, and close tightly.
Snip one corner of the sealed bag with scissors and pipe onto brownies.
Lightly sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
Create candy carrots by pushing a toothpick completely through the bottom of one orange slice and then partially through a spearmint leaf.
Place sugary carrots atop iced brownies, serve, and enjoy!
*If you are going to be transporting these, wait until you arrive at your destination to insert the candy carrots, as they tend to be a little top heavy.